Podcast Interview with David Allan

Nov 23rd, 2015
  
Hi All,

I was asked recently to do a confessional interview with the ever popular Podcaster David Allan from #LivinUnleashed. I was very humbled, we discuss Oprah, being a mom, Life Coaching. But the biggest part of the discussion was about my sexual abuse. I've started opening up publicly in the past few months. Although there are many facets to my life and my sexual abuse, people need to hear the truth, people do not need to be afraid to talk about it. If you would like to share, send me your story, either with your name or if you would like it anonymous, that's ok too. With your approval I will share on my website http://www.shelleyharris.ca/

Time to change your story from victim to victor!

Take a listen and never be ashamed

http://daconfessions.libsyn.com/confessions-interview-shelly-harris

If you have a #Confession you would like to share, contact him at:

David Allan
Twitter: @LivinUnleashed
Email: Livinunleashedconfessions@gmail.com

Much Love...Thanks for stopping by

Shelley

Comments

Popular Posts